Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #26

Hmm u can write book with this app Razz Anyways build is ok,gemmin and other stuff...

I were with u in raid few times GL dude since i can't vote still, but if i could i'd give u + Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 10:27 pm   Post numberPost #27

I love to do that... have a problem with that ? :DDD
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 11:10 pm   Post numberPost #28

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 1:26 am   Post numberPost #29

@Julmust wrote:
+1 cuz I can.

aahahha cracked up laughing, thatīs all

Positive gl.
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #30

Smile Wot more do i need to get in to the guild Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Azteroth
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Character information
Name: Azteroth
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #31

+ for trial^gl mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #32

Tnx dude ^^
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 11:15 am   Post numberPost #33

Me likes the app and the attitude "+" from me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Character information
Name: Lugdush
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #34

well i have you in ignore list in alsmot all chars, anyway gl
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 2:03 pm   Post numberPost #35

huh? 1st time some one saying that :/
mostly ppl ask ploxx remove from Ig list.. Btw tnx to let me know it ^^ and i dont need a + from you Smile
wot was your caracter name? let me know!!
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 3:33 pm   Post numberPost #36

how do you get dbw?
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #37

my girl logd in my account for some thing ..that time i was in raid...i told all this in global and to conform it ppl talked to my girl too... is that the reason i am in your Ig list? :? Grow up!! sorry to say that..being in Hell i expect more from you^^ do you ever seen me dpsing or using DBW? any use for me with DBW!! again am sorry!!! "am in your IG list I DONT CARE.. but ignore me for wot am not!!" sad to know it !!! was nice talking to you guys Btw!!! tnx for reading the Application!!! and for the +ve's you gave me . tc ^^
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:40 pm   Post numberPost #38

You guys will see me the same way that dude see... better Decline me ^^ seeing all this and raiding with you ppl would be hard for me Smile
Back to top Go down
|Riki|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:48 pm   Post numberPost #39

mon why dont you change your pass then
Back to top Go down
Healscream
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Character information
Name: Healscream
Race: Orc
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #40

i give + to laxo
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #41

she is ma girl not a hacker^^
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #42

lol, i'm just random member, dw about my opinion you'll join, for someone who don't play its funny how easly she start and lead 25 men raid and i liked the part of "grow up"
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #43

Glorfindel plox i don't want to click the page to see your commend again!!if you don't mind :)sorry for being rude....come in game and talk face to face, i will clear the doubts!! its not a place to argue or blah blah Wink cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:28 pm   Post numberPost #44

idk if my account is bugged, but i don't see you as HC or PK to tell me i can't give my opinion about applys
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:49 pm   Post numberPost #45

Guys wot ever your decision is plox make it fast... am ok with it...just dont want to talk with that Dumbo!! Smile
Back to top Go down
|Riki|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:54 pm   Post numberPost #46

i was gonna give you a positive , but i changed my mind cuz of the recent responces

Negative.

gl
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #47

sorry for it ^^ its not about + or - Smile you will know it wen any one started bugging you like Np:) Gl hace fun;)
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #48

THis would be my last post!! you would have seen the way i talk and wot i am... i dont like ppl bugging or Questioning me for no reason!! am not good at Bending my head to some one am am not used to it:) wot ever am now willing to join the guild with less or more hated ppl in it Very Happy tnx for all the +ve reply and the -ve reply was all about the way i am :/ srsly ? being good i sed all the words that i know and i tried to be perfect :/ ter are some known ppl in this guild who gave + to me ^^ well sorry to disappoint you Smile ciaoo Wink
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #49

you are not confident in yourself... btw your girl leaded 25man?....
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #50

Riki wrote:
i was gonna give you a positive , but i changed my mind cuz of the recent responces

Negative.

gl

Remove my positive. srry i hate when ppl disappoint myself. Negative.

Still gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo      Post numberPost #51

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Laxo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-