HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AFAQ01

PostSubject: Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 9:32 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:5-6
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):
GMT + 5
- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:i am simple and charming guy so my aim to be happy and make all happy.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:i want good guild no full time rading guild so i want to join it buz ppl here are simple and enjoying Very Happy

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: i hope guildys help me and make a good environment with me so i enjoy my playing and happy to join that guild.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:yes Very Happy i am also tired of too much rading Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:yh i have a frend which is a part of guild atm.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:the true thing is that i kicked from core bucz i failed on LK ,, i dnt feel to shame on it to show it to other i brief all thing clearly.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yes

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:no
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:bloodelf
- Character's name:Greatkhan
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: retribution as MS and holy at OS
- Why did you choose this build/s?:buz i am retri paladin and like retribution spec.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
Jc >> 450/450
- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9kvb3Ic1,erae-3,12213

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:It's mostly a cooldown race..Let's say a simple single target encounter : Seal of Corruption,Self buff,Divine Storm ( cause of the t10 2p bonus ) - Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Exorcism when the art of war procs,Consecration whenever it's off cd,Holy Wrath same as consecration,Avenging Wrath whenever is possible ( judging ofc on the encounter ).Cooldown prio mostly.

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Dragon kill points (usually abbreviated with the DKP) designates a kind of currency which is earned by participating in endgame raids and spent by acquiring loot from endgame bosses. . The most popular systems for endgame loot distribution are point-based (and thus DKP systems).

- What is your raiding experience ?
:i kiiled booses in 10/25 without LK and i hope i kill it soon . as well as TOC 10/25 TOGC 10/25 VOA Etc,

- What is your PVP experience:
:i got 1700 rating in PVP

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:yh i have 2 other characters
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:08 pm   Post numberPost #2

http://hellguards.forumotion.com/t3865p10-applicationdeclined-greatkhan

Anybody who says stuff like that to Riki shouldnt even be trying to reapply Negative
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm   Post numberPost #3

@Sonic wrote:
Anybody who says stuff like that to Riki shouldnt even be trying to reapply Negative

I totally agree with Riki and with Sonic... U are not worth of reapplying... And ur app is not full, GL, but do not hope of good end.
Back to top Go down
|Riki|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:29 pm   Post numberPost #4

@Elerond wrote:
@Sonic wrote:

I totally agree with Riki and with Sonic... U are not worth of reapplying... And ur app is not full, GL, but do not hope of good end.

Like a sir

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan      Post numberPost #5

Back to top Go down

Application(3)(Declined) - Greatkhan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-